Any news content at ESG BROADCAST should align with its mission as stated in the ‘About Us’ at www.esgbroadcast.com.
ESG BROADCAST platform invites content and news from volunteers and contributors. We solicit agreement from our volunteers and contributors for alignment with this Publication Policy and Content Guiding Rules as follows, and we reserve the right of publication.
Align your content with our mission, which is to ‘serve the readers with meaningful ESG news and insights to bring positive change’.
- Do not violate any copyrights or trademarks.
- Do not plagiarize content except for quoted sentences.
- Do not clip content from other websites to link to our platform.
- Do not reuse content templates with minor modifications across multiple posts/accounts.
- Do not receive undisclosed benefits for writing and submitting content to our platform.
- Do not infringe on the data privacy and security of our users.
- Do not embed content or collect personal information without permission.
- Do not threaten, encourage, or incite violence against anyone.
- Do not promote violence, harassment, or hatred against individuals or groups based on certain characteristics.
- Do not glorify, celebrate, downplay, or trivialize violence, suffering, abuse, or deaths of individuals or groups.
- Do not use hateful text, images, symbols, or other content in your username, profile, or bio.
- Do not mock, shame, or encourage others to do so.
- Do not engage in repetitive or targeted campaigns of harassment.
- Do not use derogatory language, racial slurs, or obscenities to attack individuals or groups.
- Do not review businesses or products in a harmful or abusive manner.
- Do not post private communications without the explicit consent of all parties involved.
- Do not redact names or other information does not replace the need to secure permissions.
- Do not engage in doxing, which includes targeting individuals or groups with private or publicly available information.
- Do not post intimate or explicit images without consent.
- Do not violate others’ privacy or personal safety by sharing sensitive or confidential information.
- Do not promote controversial or extreme content, gambling or betting, buying/selling social media interactions, sexual services, copyright or intellectual property violations, or illegal hacking.
- Do not use pseudoscience, disinformation, or content that is contrary to public health or safety.
- Do not post or link to pornographic images or videos.
- Do not post gratuitously graphic or disturbing media.
- Do not exploit minors sexually, violently, or in other ways, including the sexualization of fictional minors.
- Do not encourage, promote, or glorify acts of self-harm or suicide.
- Do not perform a disproportionately large number of interactions, particularly by automated means.
- Do not repeatedly use responses or other interactions for promotion or marketing purposes.
- Do not participate in bounty campaigns or brigades to artificially inflate rankings.
- Do not engage in any deceptive conduct.
- Do not impersonate a person or organization in a way that is likely to deceive people.
- Do not use our platform for phishing or fraud.
- Do not use tags, links, titles, or metadata in a misleading way.
- Do not include or embed malicious or harmful code or software in content.
- Do not use images as third-party ads or embeds that link out to third-party brands.
ESG BROADCAST reserves the right to decide on policy and rules based on ethical conduct as and when required for any topic or issue that has escaped the above guiding do’s and don’ts. We may change these rules at any time.