When you visit our website, affiliated pages, or mobile application, we are committed to protecting any personal information we may obtain. We understand that it’s crucial for you to be aware of how we handle any information about you that we might get from your interactions with us.
Our Website/Mobile application includes www.esgbroadcast.com domain and all its microsites.
The details we gather include:
No specific personal information about you, such as your name, phone number, or email address, that enables us to uniquely identify you, is automatically collected by ESG BROADCAST websites, applications, microsites, and any other related links. If the Portal asks you for personal information, you will be made aware of the specific reasons why the information is needed and appropriate security precautions will be taken to safeguard your privacy.
We receive information that:
a) You directly provide to Us such as personal information You provide when You visit the Website/mobile application:
- There are portions of this Website / Application where We may need to collect personal information from You for a specific purpose. You can register, request partner services, and look for enabler connects, for instance. In the course of these various offerings, We frequently look to gather information from You, including name, address, email address, phone number, fax number, and business information.
b) Data/File/Document/Information that you Exchange with Other Users on the Website/Mobile Application:
- In general, You can visit this Website without telling Us who You are or revealing any information about Yourself. We may use automated methods to gather different types of Information about You, Your computer or other device used to access Our Website, as well as Us and Our third party service providers or other partners (collectively “Partners”). We may use automated methods to gather different types of Information about You, Your computer or other device used to access Our Website, as well as Us and Our third party service providers or other partners (collectively “Partners”). A representative, non-exhaustive list of the different kinds of automatically collected data may include: network or Internet protocol address, type of browser You are using (such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer), type of operating system You are using (such as Microsoft Windows or Mac OS), mobile network, device identifiers, device settings, browser settings, web pages of the Website You have visited, Website visited before and after You visited our W Please see our Section titled Cookies, for more information about how the foregoing Information may be collected and used.
We don’t automatically collect any specific personal data from you that would enable us to recognise you as an individual, such as your name, phone number, or email If the Portal asks you for personal information, you will be made aware of the specific reasons why the information is needed and appropriate security precautions will be taken to safeguard your privacy.
We gather specific data about the User, including Internet protocol (IP) addresses, domain names, operating systems, browser types, dates and times of visits, and the pages seen. We do not attempt to associate these email addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
c) Information that is passively or automatically collected from You, such as information collected from the browser or device You used to access Our Website or Services.
- We are not responsible for any information/data, personal and/or commercial shared by you with any other user or third-party on the Website/Mobile Application. Users are advised not to use the website for any financial transaction for third parties and restrict the use to non.
How We May Use Your Information:
By providing Us with Your User Information, You agree that We may keep Your User Information and that We or any Partners who process it on Our behalf may hold it. Your User Information may be used by us and our partners for the following reasons:
- Give You Feedback, Follow Up on Programs You’ve Applied For, or Communicate With You About Team Questions You’ve Submitted.
- Respond to your inquiries, fulfill your requests for the services, and communicate with you about our products or services that we think you might find interesting.
- Enforce the agreements that govern your use of our services, including without limitation our policies and terms of service, and/or use the information you provided in accordance with those purposes.
- Supplying technical support for the website or in relation to Our offerings and services.
- prevent copyright infringement and other fraud-related or potentially illegal activities on or through our website or services,
- Ensure the security of our other users or subscribers.
- Perform analysis of your use of the Services or any of its components, including market research and statistical analysis of User behavior that We may share in aggregate, depersonalized form with third parties.
- To make it possible for Us to fulfill any legal obligations that are placed on Us.
- To send you periodic communications—which could include emails—about features, goods and services, occasions, and exclusive deals. These communications from Us might advertise events that third parties are hosting on our website.
Cookies and Web Beacons:
In order to track visitor behavior and gather information about them, We and Our Partners may also use “web beacons” or clear GIFs or comparable technologies, which are tiny pieces of code placed on Our Website or in an email. Web beacons can be used, for instance, to track the number of users who visit a website or to send a cookie to a user who is accessing it. Web beacons may also be used to gather data on how well our email campaigns are performing (e.g., open rates, clicks, forwards, etc.).
Security and Data Storing:
We place a high priority on security. All necessary security measures are in place to safeguard the privacy, accuracy, and accessibility of your user information. To prevent unauthorized or inappropriate access to Your User Information, including your personal information, we maintain strict physical, electronic, and administrative safeguards.
We keep personal information for as long as it takes to fulfill your service request and then for legal and administrative needs. These may include time frames required by laws, contracts, or other agreements; for resolving, protecting, enforcing, or defending our legal and contractual rights; required to maintain adequate and accurate business and financial records; or for how you access, update, or delete your data, among other things.
This website will use all reasonable efforts to protect the privacy of personal information, uploaded content, and other data, and will use reasonable efforts to ensure that any information you provide won’t be used improperly. This website also makes available any personal data or information you upload in support of legal proceedings. While this website will take the aforementioned reasonable precautions to prevent the misuse of any personal information you submit to it, we cannot guarantee that someone won’t manage to get around our security measures, including but not limited to the security measures put in place on this Web site. Because of this, posting personal information or data on this website entails accepting this risk, and by doing so, you renounce any right to legal action against the website if your information is misused.
When one or more users exchange illicit, immoral, illegal, and/or malicious content, we will not be held liable. However, if the website/mobile application administrator becomes aware of such content, they have the right to block and report the offending User.
The Website administrator and managers shall not be responsible for any information/content being disseminated through live streaming/ broadcasting on the website by a third party. Users who discover such content to be unlawful, immoral, illicit, immoral, and/or incorrect due to established facts may report the content to the website administrator.
Disclosures and Information Sharing:
Any personally identifiable information provided voluntarily on the Portal Website is not sold or otherwise shared with any third party (public or private). Users must adhere to generally recognized best practices to safeguard any information they provide to this website against loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We might make the following user information disclosures:
- To service providers or Partners that we have engaged to perform business-related functions on our behalf. Service providers that:
- (a) carry out analytics and research may fall under this category. Service providers that: (a) carry out analytics and research may fall under this category, (b) create content, (c) provide customer, technical or operational support, (d) run or assist with marketing (such as email or advertising platforms, (e) fulfill orders and user requests, (g) host our Services, forums and online communities, (h) administer the Website, (i) maintain databases, (j) otherwise support our Services.
- In response to legal process, for example, in response to a court order or a subpoena, a law enforcement or government agency’s request or similar request.in response to legal process, such as a court order, subpoena, a request from law enforcement or a government agency, or a similar request.
- We reserve the right to disclose and transfer the User Information outside India. Regarding how long we keep any user information on file, we will abide by all applicable data protection laws. We will comply with all relevant Data Protection legislation in relation to the period for which We retain any User Information.
Linked Services and Acceptance of the Policy:
Links to or integrations with other services, such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other media services and platforms, may be found on our website. These services may have information practices that differ from ours. Visitors should review the privacy policies for these other services because we have no control over the data that is provided to or collected by these outside parties.
You acknowledge and unreservedly accept the policy by visiting our website, signing up for an account or logging in, or uploading information there. Do not use our website or services or submit any personal information here if you disagree with this Policy.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction: